Upon receiving the application the school issues a proposal with tuition and accommodation fees. In order to keep a reasonable ratio between students and teachers we accept only a limited number of students for each class and we enroll them on a first arrived basis. Once we receive an application from you we will keep you in the loop of next dates and number of seats available in each class.
To confirm participation and secure a seat in the class (and an apartment at the residence), students must pay 30% of the total tuition fee. The balance must be settled one month before the beginning of the course.
In case the student is not in the condition to attend the course, the school allows to postpone the participation to a session within the next 12 months with the payment of an extra charge equal to the 30% of the total fees. After 12 months, the students will need to pay again the entire fee.
In the case a student is unable to participate, the enrollment fee of 30% won’t be refunded. If a full payment is made, the student can ask a refund for the remaining 70% given that a written withdrawal is made 45 days prior to the beginning of the course.
If you are not from the European Union and you want to study in Italy, you must decide in advance how long you intend to stay.
A student VISA is not necessary, you can enter Italy as a tourist.
You must request a student VISA at the Italian Embassy or Consulate in your country. The following documents are required:
Within 8 days by us do you also have to apply for a residence permit (see below). For the student VISA request the following documentation has to be presented at the Italian consulate/embassy:
Students who enroll at Arsutoria School in Milan and request a student VISA must complete the online registration form and return it to Arsutoria School, with documentation of payment in full of the course selected.
Our School provides then valid certificates for obtaining a student VISA. It is not possible to cancel or change the dates of a course for which you have received a student VISA.
Each certificate must correspond to a specific course in which the student is enrolled.
If a student VISA application has been refused, the School allows to postpone the participation to a future session. Alternatively 70% of the entire tuition fee can be reimbursed. Students waiting for a VISA must immediately inform the school in case of delay in the VISA process or change in the date of their arrival.
According to the aforementioned regulation, the VISA uniformity will be verified before the starting program or at its beginning, and if there were irregularities the School will have to report to the authorities. No refund is available in this case.
If you are a non-EU national and plan to come to Italy for a period exceeding three months, you must apply for a residence permit.
If it is your first time in Italy, you have 8 days to apply for a residence permit, after entering Italy. To obtain the issue of a residence permit you need:
The validity of your residence permit is the same as that indicated on your visa, i.e.: